Radiology Research Faculty
Application of MR molecular imaging in the evaluation of the heart and breast. Clinical evaluation of radiolabelled monoclonal antibody imaging.
Uterine Fibroid Embolization
Computed Tomographic Angiography, Magnetic Resonance Angiography, Interventional Oncology, Hypertension
- Extremely low-dose and high-resolution tomographic reconstruction methods in PET and SPECT
- Advanced ultrafast PET detector
- Advanced very high-sensitivity and high-spatial resolution brain PET scanner
- Ultrafast laser-based betatron microfocal x-ray source for very high-resolution biomedical imaging
- PET bioprobe for detection and treatment of hepatocellular carcinoma and other cancers
- Advanced breast cancer detection methods in mammography
- Percutaneous image-guided interventions for improved diagnosis and treat ment of lung cancer.
- Observer performance in thoracic imaging.
- Physiologic implications of CT and MRI of the chest, particularly CT scans made to diagnose pulmonary embolism.
Clinical assessment of the utility of diagnostic imaging studies.