How to Apply
Location: Upstate Medical University, Pulmonary Critical Care Division
750 East Adams Street, Syracuse, NY 13210
Phone: 315 464-4184
Fax: 315 464-6228
For 2013-2014, there will be 3 positions available.
Accreditation Length: 6 years
Program Size: 9
Program Length: 3 years
All applications are accepted through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS) . Deadline for completed applications is August 10th of the year preceding the program start date. Appointments for the Fellowship Program will be made through the National Resident Matching Program (NRMP). All candidates must register through the NRMP.
The application requires the following information:
- Official Medical School Transcripts
- Official test transcripts for all applicable examinations (USMLE, LMCC, COMPLEX, NBOME, FMGEMS, FLEX or NBME)
- A curriculum vitae
- A personal statement
- A valid ECFMG certificate (if you graduated from medical school outside of the United States)
- A copy of your medical school diploma (if you have graduated from medical school)
- 3 letters of recommendation are required
Interviews will be coordinated directly by the Fellowship Program Coordinator at SUNY Upstate Medical University. Applicants considered for an interview will be contacted and invited to SUNY Upstate Medical University for an interview with the Program Director and selected faculty.
- We review approximately 220 applications a year
- We interview 20-25 candidates per year