Donald A Cibula, PhD
- Assistant Professor of Public Health and Preventive Medicine
Research Programs and Affiliations
- Cancer Research Institute
- Center for Research and Evaluation (CRE)
- Public Health and Preventive Medicine
Education & Fellowships
- PhD: Syracuse University, 1992
- MS: The College of William and Mary, 1982
- BA: University of Virginia, 1978
Case-based, population-oriented prevention and critical analysis of reports of medical research.
Health disparities, health-related behaviors and analysis of geospatial variation in health outcomes for populations
Link to PubMed (Opens new window. Close the PubMed window to return to this page.)
The Center for Research and Evaluation conducts, supports, and disseminates research that aims to improve clinical outcomes and enhance public health.