Systems-Centered® Therapy (SCT®)
Systems-Centered Therapy, an innovative method of change, is designed to free individuals, couples, groups and organizaitons to "get there from here". Learning SCT technicques frees people to recognize unproductive, energy-draining patterns of thinking and acting, undo them, and connect the freed-up energy to their goals. a primary Systems-Centered skill—not taking the world personally—reduces conflict and fosters a goal-oriented climate in oneself and with others.
Training Programs in SCT
- Weekly course in individual, couples, and group SCT with theory, skills-practice, and experiential (optional) components offered September to July for Psychology Interns and PGY III Psychiatry Residents.
- PGY II Psychiatry Residents observe and discuss a daily inpatient SCT group in a one-month course.
- Psychology Interns supervised on co-leading an inpatient SCT group for three months
- Elective to co-lead an outpatient SCT group for up to two years available to Psychology Interns and PGY III and PGY IV Psychiatry Residents.
- Year-long supervision in individual, couples, and group SCT available to Psychology Interns and PGY III and PGY IV Psychiatry Residents.
- Intensive elective in SCT available to Psychology Interns and Psychiatry Residents.
- SCT research elective available to Psychology Interns and Psychiatry Residents.
- Fee-based SCT consultation and SCT workshops