SUNY Upstate Medical University Council
The Upstate Council comprises members who are charged to review all major plans for the effective operation of Upstate Medical University. Appointments are made to the council by the New York State Governor; in addition there is a representative of the student body and a member of the alumni association. The council also serves as an advisory body to Upstate Interim President Gregory L. Eastwood, MD.
UNIVERSITY COUNCIL MEETINGSSeptember 25, 2014
Click arrow below to listen.
2014-2015 MEETING SCHEDULENoon-1:30pm
Full Formal Council Meetings
in Room 1164 Weiskotten Hall
Council Study Sessions
- September 25, 2014 Full Formal Council Meeting
- November 6, 2014 Full Formal Council Meeting
- January 22, 2015 Full Formal Council Meeting
- March 19, 2015 Full Formal Council Meeting
- May 21, 2015 Full Formal Council Meeting
Thomas E. Taylor, Interim Chair
Alan G. Hertel
John B. Johnson, Jr.
James E. Sparkes, Esq.