Billing & Fee Schedule
Investigational Drug Service Fee Schedule
Pharmacy Fees (studies utilizing Pharmacy)
|Annual Pharmacy Fees|
These fees are not part of the investigator compensation and include:
- Assistance in execution of the scientific, clinical and administrative functions of drug research.
- Assurance that drug studies are conducted in a safe, effective and efficient manner.
- Assure compliance with all federal, state and IRB regulations concerning medication used on investigational studies.
- Dispensing and labeling of medications used on investigational studies.
- Completion of study medication accountability records.
- Ordering and maintenance of study medications and supplies.
- Storage of study medications and supplies.
- Assist in the investigation and reporting of adverse drug reactions.
- On-site medication destruction (if needed) of investigational materials.
- Storage of all clinical study pharmacy records after study closure.
- Review, supervision and monitoring of medications related to the study.
|Non-sterile preparation||$25/prescription fill|
|Sterile preparation (non-hazardous)||$75/prescription fill|
|Sterile preparation (hazardous [chemo])||$125/prescription fill|
Compliance & Oversight* Fee (studies not utilizing Pharmacy) = $250/year.
At the start of the study, the initial Annual Pharmacy Fee will be budgeted along with other initial start-up fees such as the IRB fee. The Pharmacy research team will meet with the study coordinator to determine which services will be needed, along with any other medication and supplies costs necessary. These charges will be included in the budget for the study.
Annual Pharmacy Fees will be billed annually. Preparation fees will be billed on an on-going basis throughout the course of the study.
*See the Regulatory Requirements section for further information.