The IDS Service is open:
Monday through Friday
6:30 am to 3:00 pm.
After-hours, holidays and weekends:
Cancer Center Pharmacy Phone: 315.464.8339
Main (UH) Pharmacy
Study Returns and Close-Out
- Meet with sponsor monitors regularly.
- Assist in the investigation and reporting of adverse drug reactions.
- Collection of patient drug returns and reconciliation.
- Participation in final close-out of the study protocol with the sponsor by providing copies of drug disposition and inventory control records.
- Drug destruction policy in place to destroy expired or returned drug on site.
- Successful participation in, FDA, NCI, pharmaceutical manufacturer, and NIH audits.
- For further information, please review our Disposal of Investigational Study Medication .