Community Campus Direction & Rates
The Parking Garage is located at the end of the main campus road. After coming off Broad Road, continue on the campus until you see the parking booths where you will find the entrance to the garage.
|0.0 – 0.5 hours||Free|
|0.5 hours – 1 hour||$2.00|
|1 hour – 2 hours||$3.00|
|2 hours – 3 hours||$5.00|
|3 hours – 4 hours||$7.00|
|4 hours – 5 hours||$9.00|
|5 hours – 24 hours||$11.00|
|Rates reset at midnight.|
- The height clearance for the Parking Garage is six feet, eight inches. If you vehicle is higher, please stop at the booth and the attendant will direct you to an area where you can park your vehicle.
- Elevators and handicap parking spaces are located on every level of the garage.
- Reduced daily parking rates are available for stays longer than four hours. Reduced parking stickers can be obtained at the parking office located in the hospital. The stickers will reduce the daily parking rate to $6. Anything under a $6 fee will paid by the parker.
- Weekly parking passes are available at the Parking Office for patients and family members. The fee is $26.46 (includes tax) plus $10 deposit for an access card. The $10 is refunded when the access card is returned.
- Financial assistance may be available for those who cannot afford the normal parking rate. Financial assistance is based on providing an acceptable proof of financial need (example: a Medicaid card).
- The parking office and parking booths will accept cash, checks and credit or debit cards. Please note that American Express is not accepted.
- The booth is not attended after 10 pm. After 10 pm please buzz the intercom for University Police to raise the gates.
- The open surface lots are permit parking for staff of the hospital. No visitor parking is allowed in those areas.
For other parking questions call the Parking Office at (315) 492-5017. After hours, weekends, and holidays call (315) 464-5073. The Campus Shuttle from Community to the Downtown Campus is available to patients.