Research with the Department of Obstetrics & Gynecology is an important part of our commitment to serve the women of Central New York and beyond. We participate in a variety of research and clinical trials, ranging from local protocols examining the possible contributing factors of infertility to large, multi-center gynecologic oncology trials sponsored by the National Cancer Institute. Please speak with one or our Research Faculty members for more specific information regarding current research.
- Appointment of Dr. Jodi Wallis
- Meet some of the Centering team
- March of Dimes Grant given to SUNY Upstate Regional Perinatal Center
- Ali Doyle receives the GME award for Team work
- Retiring obstetrician Richard Aubry, MD, MPH reflects on his 50 year career
- Leah Kaufman joins the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology