Clinical Provider Education and Outreach Visit
In collaboration with the Onondaga County Health Department and the Syracuse Healthy Start Project, members of the CMATCH team provide education to the clinical providers in the Syracuse area.
The mission of Syracuse Healthy Start is to reduce the overall number of infant deaths and eliminate ethnic and racial disparities in the rate of infant mortality. This program serves City of Syracuse residents who are pregnant or parenting a child under the age of two through case management, outreach, and heath education. This program promotes education programs on smoking cessation, family planning, HIV/AIDS, nutrition and a variety of other topics.
- Appointment of Dr. Jodi Wallis
- Meet some of the Centering team
- March of Dimes Grant given to SUNY Upstate Regional Perinatal Center
- Ali Doyle receives the GME award for Team work
- Retiring obstetrician Richard Aubry, MD, MPH reflects on his 50 year career
- Leah Kaufman joins the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology