Robert Roger Lebel, MD
112 Physicians' Office Building
725 Irving Ave
Syracuse, NY 13210
Clinical Section Affiliations
- Obstetrics and Gynecology: General Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pediatrics: Center for Behavior, Development, and Genetics, Medical Genetics
Education & Fellowships
- Fellowship: University of Wisconsin Hospitals and Clinics, 1987
- Residency: University of Wisconsin Hospitals and Clinics, 1985
- MD: University of Wisconsin Medical School, 1982
- Prenatal, pediatric and adult-onset genetic disease.
- Clinical observations and correlations, expanding phenotypic knowledge. Ethical issues in genetics.
Specialties & Certification
Diseases & Conditions Treated
- American Medical Association
- American College of Medical Genetics (ACMG)
Current Hospital Privileges
- Upstate University Hospital
- Crouse Hospital
- St. Joseph's Hospital Health Center
HealthLinkOnAir Radio Interview5/6/13 What is 22q deletion syndrome?
Clinical Profile Shortcut: http://www.upstate.edu/findadoc/lebelr
Faculty Profile Shortcut: http://www.upstate.edu/faculty/lebelr