Frederick D Sengstacke II, MD
3WT Crouse Hospital
736 Irving Ave.
Syracuse, NY 13210
Clinical Section Affiliations
- Women's Health Network: Obstetric, Gynecology & Urogynecology
Education & Fellowships
- Fellowship: Georgetown University & The National Institutes of Health, 1983, Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Residency: Howard University Hospital and Affiliate Hospitals, 1980, Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Internship: Howard University Hospital, 1976, Obstetrics and Gynecology
- MD: Howard University College of Medicine, 1975, Accelerated Honors Program
- Infertility, endocrinopathies, Assisted Reproductive Technologies (IVF,GIFT), Reproductive Microsurgery, CO2 laser surgery, minimally invasive operational endoscopy, International Medicine.
- Assisted Reproductive Technologies ART
Specialties & Certification
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
Diseases & Conditions Treated
- Gynecologic Laparoscopic Surgery
- Infertility Testing
HealthLinkOnAir Radio Interview1/4/13 Does losing weight help overweight women improve fertility?
6/17/12 Infertility and reproductive endocrinology
Faculty Profile Shortcut: http://www.upstate.edu/faculty/sengstaf