Residency stipends are determined each year by the College of Medicine.
Effective July 1, 2013, the annual stipends for residents on the SUNY Upstate Medical University payroll are:
Family medical insurance is provided along with malpractice coverage and life insurance.
Housestaff members receive:
- 15 paid days vacation in the first year
- 16 paid days vacation in the second year
- 18 paid days vacation in the third year
- 18 paid days vacation fourth year
- Appointment of Dr. Jodi Wallis
- Meet some of the Centering team
- March of Dimes Grant given to SUNY Upstate Regional Perinatal Center
- Ali Doyle receives the GME award for Team work
- Retiring obstetrician Richard Aubry, MD, MPH reflects on his 50 year career
- Leah Kaufman joins the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology