Clinical Instruction - Affiliating Schools/Colleges of Nursing
Welcome all nursing coordinators and faculty!
Upstate is pleased to accommodate your clinical nursing experience. We strive to offer a learning environment that promotes patient directed care, professionalism, teamwork, and diversity.
By clicking on the following links, you will gain access to the information you need to ensure safe, successful, and rewarding clinical experiences for you and your students.
- Non-Employee Orientation Guide (Downtown Campus)
- Non-Employee Orientation Guide (Community Campus)
- Upstate guidelines and protocols related to institutional goals and safe practices. Be sure to fill out and return the Completion Certificate.
- Clinical Experience Manual - Faculty
- Regulations, policies, protocols, and procedures that govern clinical rotations and role transitions at Upstate (specifically for faculty). All necessary forms and documents can be accessed via this PDF file as well as below on this webpage.
- Clinical Experience Manual - Student
- Regulations, policies, protocols, and procedures that govern clinical rotations and role transitions at Upstate (specifically for students).
Forms/Documents(can also be accessed via the Clinical Experience Manual-Faculty above)
- Faculty Competency, Clearance, and Credentialing Checklist
- Health Clearance Verification
- Student/Faculty Registration Form
- Role Transition Request Form
- Role Transition Skills Checklist
- Role Transition Skills Exclusion List
For questions regarding forms, documents, or any other processes related to clinical experiences at Upstate, please contact the Nursing Recruitment and Retention Office.
Once again, thank you for choosing Upstate as the setting for your clinical experiences. We hope that your time with us is educational and memorable.
Nursing Recruitment and Retention Office