Doretta Royer 315 464-4833
?Mystery and Merlot’ fundraiser is March 30
SYRACUSE, N.Y. — Central New Yorkers are invited to bid from a selection of more than 100 auction items, valued from $50 to more than $1,000, at the Ninth Annual Mystery and Merlot fundraiser Friday, March 30, beginning at 5:30 p.m. at the Oncenter Complex Ballroom, 800 South State St., Syracuse. Proceeds from the event will benefit patient care at University Hospital through the Advocates’ grant funding program and nursing recognition programs at University Hospital.
POMCO is the premier sponsor. 93Q radio personalities Ted Long and Amy Robbins will emcee the event. Cindy Gambell of the Syracuse Chamber of Commerce is event chair.
Reservations are $50 and include wine-and-cheese tasting, dinner, dessert and dessert wine tasting, and a mystery to solve. Reserved tables of 10 are available for $500.
For reservations or more information, call The Advocates’ Office at (315) 464-5610 or visit their website at ww.upstate.edu/advocates.
Search Upstate News
Upstate in the News
- Parents urged to practice crib safety
News 10 Now
- Upstate Medical University opens new Neuroscience Research Building Monday
WSYR TV9 Syracuse
- Nosebleeds seldom need invasive treatment
- Cuomo: SUNY Upstate Medical University in Syracuse, other upstate schools win $2 million NIH grant
- NIH announced $2 million grant
News 10 Now
- SUNY Upstate Medical University leads six-school partnership that wins $2 million grant
Syracuse Post Standard