Doretta Royer 315 464-4833
?Mystery and Merlot’ fundraiser is March 30
SYRACUSE, N.Y. — Central New Yorkers are invited to bid from a selection of more than 100 auction items, valued from $50 to more than $1,000, at the Ninth Annual Mystery and Merlot fundraiser Friday, March 30, beginning at 5:30 p.m. at the Oncenter Complex Ballroom, 800 South State St., Syracuse. Proceeds from the event will benefit patient care at University Hospital through the Advocates’ grant funding program and nursing recognition programs at University Hospital.
POMCO is the premier sponsor. 93Q radio personalities Ted Long and Amy Robbins will emcee the event. Cindy Gambell of the Syracuse Chamber of Commerce is event chair.
Reservations are $50 and include wine-and-cheese tasting, dinner, dessert and dessert wine tasting, and a mystery to solve. Reserved tables of 10 are available for $500.
For reservations or more information, call The Advocates’ Office at (315) 464-5610 or visit their website at ww.upstate.edu/advocates.
Search Upstate News
Upstate in the News
- Type 2 Diabetes in Youth Progresses Faster, More Aggressively Than in Adults, Even Under Optimal Treatment Conditions
American Diabetes Association
- May is Stroke Awareness Month
News 10 Now
- SUNY Upstate Medical University graduation Sunday
Syracuse Post Standard
- SEFCU donates $250,000 to Upstate Medical University
Central New York Business Journal
- State to fund $21 million energy efficiency upgrade at SUNY Upstate Medical University in Syracuse
- Doctors explain injuries, treatment and rehab of marathon victims
News 10 Now