Darryl Geddes 315 464-4828
Pediatrics to manage CareBest practice
SYRACUSE, N.Y. — The Department of Pediatrics at SUNY Upstate Medical University has assumed management of CareBest, a community-based general pediatric practice located northwest of Syracuse in the Route 31/Baldwinsville corridor.
Paul Fuller, M.D., professor of pediatrics and medical director of SUNY Upstate’s Pediatric and Adolescent Center at University Healthcare Center, serves as medical director of CareBest. Pediatricians Mary Green, M.D., Tobey A. Kresel, M.D., and Ellen M. Schurman, M.D., who serve as clinical faculty members in the Department of Pediatrics and who see newborns in areas hospitals, staff the practice.
Staff also includes pediatric nurse practitioner Gail K. Colten and administrative support.
CareBest patients have 24-hour access to Carebest pediatricians who are available to see patients Saturday mornings.
Regular Office hours are Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. New patients are welcome.
For more information, call CareBest at 315-622-6595.
Search Upstate News
Upstate in the News
- New York Teen Donates Kidney to Younger Brother: 'This Was My Chance to Save Him'
- Syracuse teen receives kidney transplant from older brother
WTVH CBS5 Syracuse
- Inside the Mind of the Munich Mass Killer
- How 'Determined Danielle' became president of Upstate Medical University
Syracuse Post Standard
- BRCA Gene Mutations May Influence Prostate Cancer Risk
Renal and Urology News
- Upstate Medical to use nearly $200,000 in NSF funding to fight Zika virus
Central New York Business Journal