Doretta Royer 315 464-4833
Advocates for Upstate Medical University to present ‘Mystery and Merlot’ March 31
SYRACUSE, N.Y. – Central New Yorkers are invited to bid from a selection of more than 100 items, valued from $10 to more than $600, at the Eighth Annual Mystery and Merlot fundraiser, sponsored by Advocates for Upstate Medical University, Friday, March 31, beginning at 5:30 p.m., at the Oncenter, 800 South State St., Syracuse. 93Q radio personalities Ted Long and Amy Robbins will emcee the event.
Mystery and Merlot also features wine-and-cheese tasting, dinner, a mystery to solve, raffles, live and silent auctions.
The event is co-sponsored by the Nursing Recognition Committee at University Hospital. POMCO is the premier sponsor; 93Q is the promotional sponsor. Proceeds from the event will benefit patient care at University Hospital through the Advocates’ grant funding program and nursing recognition programs at University Hospital.
Tickets are $50 per person with reserved tables for 10 available for $500.
For reservations or more information, call the Advocates Office at (315)
Search Upstate News
Upstate in the News
- New York Teen Donates Kidney to Younger Brother: 'This Was My Chance to Save Him'
- Syracuse teen receives kidney transplant from older brother
WTVH CBS5 Syracuse
- Inside the Mind of the Munich Mass Killer
- How 'Determined Danielle' became president of Upstate Medical University
Syracuse Post Standard
- BRCA Gene Mutations May Influence Prostate Cancer Risk
Renal and Urology News
- Upstate Medical to use nearly $200,000 in NSF funding to fight Zika virus
Central New York Business Journal