Darryl Geddes 315 464-4828
Health Science Center Physician to Chat Live On-Line June 14 at Americas Doctor.com
Sharon Brangman, M.D., associate professor of geriatrics and division chief of geriatrics at the State University of New York Health Science Center and University Hospital, will chat live on-line Monday, June 14 from 8 to 9 p.m.on Americas Doctor.com.
Dr. Brangman, who is included in the most recent edition of “The Best Doctors in America” (Woodward/White, Aiken, S.C), will discuss “Caring for the Elderly.” To chat with Dr. Brangman go to www.americasdoctor.com.
University Hospital is the first hospital in New York to “go live” on Americas Doctor.com, which operates a consumer-based healthcare web site on the Internet and on America OnLine. Consumers can talk one-on-one with a physician, participate in chat groups with specialty physicians, seek information on medical topics as well as locate providers by specialty in their geographic area at no cost.
Search Upstate News
Upstate in the News
- New York Teen Donates Kidney to Younger Brother: 'This Was My Chance to Save Him'
- Syracuse teen receives kidney transplant from older brother
WTVH CBS5 Syracuse
- Inside the Mind of the Munich Mass Killer
- How 'Determined Danielle' became president of Upstate Medical University
Syracuse Post Standard
- BRCA Gene Mutations May Influence Prostate Cancer Risk
Renal and Urology News
- Upstate Medical to use nearly $200,000 in NSF funding to fight Zika virus
Central New York Business Journal