Doretta Royer 315 464-4833
Vintastic to benefit women’s health research is April 29
SYRACUSE, N.Y. -Vintastic, a wine-tasting benefit for University Hospital and women’s health research, will be held Friday, April 29, from 7 to 10 p.m. at the Sheraton Syracuse University Hotel, 801 University Ave., Syracuse. The event features more than 200 wines, hors d’oeuvres, cheeses, desserts, coffee and entertainment. Wine selection is coordinated by Roberts Liquors of DeWitt.
The event includes a “Women’s Health Issues 2005″ seminar, to be held from 6 to 7 p.m. and a wine-tasting seminar “Cool Summer Whites” presented by N. Barry Berg, Ph.D., and David Del Nero, from 7:30 to 8 p.m.
A VIP room opens at 8 p.m. to showcase select champagnes, Italian wines, American cabernet, Bordeaux, Rhone/Syrah and Zinfandel. VIP ticket holders will receive a Spiegelau crystal wine glass.
Vintastic is presented by Upstate Medical University Foundation. Advance sale tickets are $45; VIP tasting: $75, VISA and MasterCard accepted.
For reservations or to charge by phone, call the Upstate Medical University Foundation at 315-464-4416.
Search Upstate News
Upstate in the News
- Parents urged to practice crib safety
News 10 Now
- Upstate Medical University opens new Neuroscience Research Building Monday
WSYR TV9 Syracuse
- Nosebleeds seldom need invasive treatment
- Cuomo: SUNY Upstate Medical University in Syracuse, other upstate schools win $2 million NIH grant
- NIH announced $2 million grant
News 10 Now
- SUNY Upstate Medical University leads six-school partnership that wins $2 million grant
Syracuse Post Standard