Darryl Geddes 315 464-4828
Eric Smith named assistant vice president for financeat SUNY Upstate Medical University
SYRACUSE, N.Y.- Eric J. Smith has been appointed assistant vice president of finance for SUNY Upstate Medical University.
In his new post, Smith will be responsible for the oversight of the activities of accounting and budgeting, bursar’s office, research accounting and compliance, property management and duplicating. In addition, he will be responsible for the development of the campus budget and financial plans and the ongoing reporting and monitoring of financial results.
Prior to joining SUNY Upstate’s Department of Accounting and Budgeting, Smith was employed for 12 years at PricewaterhouseCoopers, where he most recently served as a senior manager in the health care audit and business advisory practice.
Smith holds a bachelor’s degree in accounting from SUNY Oswego and is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the Healthcare Financial Management Association.
Smith lives in Manlius with his wife, Jennifer, and son, Nathan.
Search Upstate News
Upstate in the News
- Parents urged to practice crib safety
News 10 Now
- Upstate Medical University opens new Neuroscience Research Building Monday
WSYR TV9 Syracuse
- Nosebleeds seldom need invasive treatment
- Cuomo: SUNY Upstate Medical University in Syracuse, other upstate schools win $2 million NIH grant
- NIH announced $2 million grant
News 10 Now
- SUNY Upstate Medical University leads six-school partnership that wins $2 million grant
Syracuse Post Standard