Darryl Geddes 315 464-4828
College of Health Professions hosts health careers open house March 19
SYRACUSE, N.Y.- Some of the most sought-after careers in health care will be highlighted at a Health Careers Open House Saturday, March 19, at SUNY Upstate Medical University. The open house will take place from 8:45 a.m. to noon in Weiskotten Hall, 766 Irving Ave. The open house is free and open to the public.
The open house will give individuals interested in pursuing careers in the health care specific information about various jobs, including information about salaries and career mobility. The open house also will offer attendees an opportunity to observe various health care professionals at their jobs.
Organizers say open house is particularly suited for high school and college students, parents, counselors, teachers and college faculty.
The open house will focus on the following career fields: cardiovascular perfusion, cytotechnology, medical imaging sciences, medical technology, physical therapy, radiation therapy technology, respiratory care and cardiorespiratory sciences, nursing, and medicine.
The open house is sponsored by the College of Health Professions and the Office of Student Admissions.
To register, call 464-4570.
Search Upstate News
Upstate in the News
- New York Teen Donates Kidney to Younger Brother: 'This Was My Chance to Save Him'
- Syracuse teen receives kidney transplant from older brother
WTVH CBS5 Syracuse
- Inside the Mind of the Munich Mass Killer
- How 'Determined Danielle' became president of Upstate Medical University
Syracuse Post Standard
- BRCA Gene Mutations May Influence Prostate Cancer Risk
Renal and Urology News
- Upstate Medical to use nearly $200,000 in NSF funding to fight Zika virus
Central New York Business Journal