News from Upstate
Darryl Geddes 315 464-4828
Upstate Cancer Center ribbon cutting
Upstate, local and state officials were joined by SUNY Chancellor Nancy L. Zimpher (third from left) for the ribbon-cutting ceremony at Upstate Cancer Center July 18. Upstate Cancer Center encompasses 90,000 square feet and will occupy three of the five floors inside the new facility that adjoins Upstate University Hospital. The center features new cancer-fighting technology, a four-season rooftop healing garden, meditation room, 27 infusion chairs and a high-tech intraoperative suite combining an OR, MR and IR.
Search Upstate News
Upstate in the News
- New York Teen Donates Kidney to Younger Brother: 'This Was My Chance to Save Him'
- Syracuse teen receives kidney transplant from older brother
WTVH CBS5 Syracuse
- Inside the Mind of the Munich Mass Killer
- How 'Determined Danielle' became president of Upstate Medical University
Syracuse Post Standard
- BRCA Gene Mutations May Influence Prostate Cancer Risk
Renal and Urology News
- Upstate Medical to use nearly $200,000 in NSF funding to fight Zika virus
Central New York Business Journal