Kathleen Paice 315 464-4839
University Hospital to hold career open house for registered nurses Oct. 21
SYRACUSE, N.Y. — University Hospital’s Nursing Recruitment Office will hold an employment open house dedicated for registered nurses Thursday, Oct. 21, from 4 to 7 p.m. at University Hospital.
The open house will offer interviews with managers and tours, featuring: the adult intermediate ICU; inpatient surgery services; hematology/oncology; and cardiovascular units. Information will be available regarding New York State’s pension plan and compensation for registered nurses.
Parking will be validated.
To register or for more information, call the Nursing Recruitment Office at 315 464-6145 or visit http://www.upstate.edu/nursing
Search Upstate News
Upstate in the News
- New York Teen Donates Kidney to Younger Brother: 'This Was My Chance to Save Him'
- Syracuse teen receives kidney transplant from older brother
WTVH CBS5 Syracuse
- Inside the Mind of the Munich Mass Killer
- How 'Determined Danielle' became president of Upstate Medical University
Syracuse Post Standard
- BRCA Gene Mutations May Influence Prostate Cancer Risk
Renal and Urology News
- Upstate Medical to use nearly $200,000 in NSF funding to fight Zika virus
Central New York Business Journal