Darryl Geddes 315 464-4828
D’Angelo tapped for marketing post at SUNY Upstate
SUNY Upstate Medical University has announced the appointment of Thomas R. D’Angelo as assistant director in the department of marketing and university communications.
Prior to joining the staff of SUNY Upstate, D’Angelo served as vice president, customer operations and vice president, communications at Excellus BlueCross Blue Shield, Central New York Region where he was responsible for claims administration, customer service, membership/billing and corporate communications. Most recently, D’Angelo spent two years in the non-profit sector as director of development for The Salvation Army of the Syracuse Area.
A graduate of St. John’s Prep in New York City, D’Angelo received his bachelor’s degree in political science from Niagara University. After receiving a commission through R.O.T.C., D’Angelo served three years as a communications officer in the U.S. Army.
D’Angelo resides in Liverpool with his wife, Carol, and daughter, Amy. His son, Christopher D’Angelo, M.D., an internist, resides in Rochester and is on the staff of Strong Memorial Hospital.
Search Upstate News
Upstate in the News
- Parents urged to practice crib safety
News 10 Now
- Upstate Medical University opens new Neuroscience Research Building Monday
WSYR TV9 Syracuse
- Nosebleeds seldom need invasive treatment
- Cuomo: SUNY Upstate Medical University in Syracuse, other upstate schools win $2 million NIH grant
- NIH announced $2 million grant
News 10 Now
- SUNY Upstate Medical University leads six-school partnership that wins $2 million grant
Syracuse Post Standard