Darryl Geddes 315 464-4828
Area traffic restrictions in place June through September
The northbound lane of Sarah Loguen Street between E. Adams Street and the entrance to the parking garage will be closed to traffic for three months beginning Monday, June 21, to accommodate construction of the new parking garage. During this time, turning left from East Adams Street on to Sarah Loguen Street will not be permitted. Access to the Sarah Loguen Street parking garage will only be available via Harrison Street.
Drivers, however, will be able to turn left or right on Sarah Loguen Street upon exiting the parking garage.
From June 21 through September, temporary lane closures will occur on East Adams Street from Almond Street to Irving Avenue to accommodate large trucks carrying additional construction equipment and supplies to the parking garage construction site. Most deliveries will be completed before 7 a.m. weekdays. Police will escort the largest trucks. All deliveries to the site are expected to end by 2:30 p.m. weekdays.
Search Upstate News
Upstate in the News
- New York Teen Donates Kidney to Younger Brother: 'This Was My Chance to Save Him'
- Syracuse teen receives kidney transplant from older brother
WTVH CBS5 Syracuse
- Inside the Mind of the Munich Mass Killer
- How 'Determined Danielle' became president of Upstate Medical University
Syracuse Post Standard
- BRCA Gene Mutations May Influence Prostate Cancer Risk
Renal and Urology News
- Upstate Medical to use nearly $200,000 in NSF funding to fight Zika virus
Central New York Business Journal