News from Upstate
Kathleen Paice 315 464-4839
Miss America to Visit
Mary Laverty of Upstate Golisano Children’s Hospital prepares tiaras and crowns for patients in anticipation of a visit by Nina Davuluri, Miss America 2013. Davuluri of Fayetteville, N.Y., will visit the children’s hospital Nov. 16 as part of her Welcome Home celebration. As Miss Syracuse, Davuluri visited the children’s hospital in May and spent time reading and doing crafts with the children.
Search Upstate News
Upstate in the News
- New York Teen Donates Kidney to Younger Brother: 'This Was My Chance to Save Him'
- Syracuse teen receives kidney transplant from older brother
WTVH CBS5 Syracuse
- Inside the Mind of the Munich Mass Killer
- How 'Determined Danielle' became president of Upstate Medical University
Syracuse Post Standard
- BRCA Gene Mutations May Influence Prostate Cancer Risk
Renal and Urology News
- Upstate Medical to use nearly $200,000 in NSF funding to fight Zika virus
Central New York Business Journal