Darryl Geddes 315 464-4828
Rebuilding legs of accident victim
Brian Harley, M.D., an orthopedic surgeon, is quoted in the Post-Standard March 21 on an operation he performed to save the legs of a Cortlandville man who was crushed between two vehicles during a chain reaction crash on a snow-covered Interstate 81. The article discusses the medical decision the family needed to make on whether doctors should attempt to save the man’s legs.
Search Upstate News
Upstate in the News
- New York Teen Donates Kidney to Younger Brother: 'This Was My Chance to Save Him'
- Syracuse teen receives kidney transplant from older brother
WTVH CBS5 Syracuse
- Inside the Mind of the Munich Mass Killer
- How 'Determined Danielle' became president of Upstate Medical University
Syracuse Post Standard
- BRCA Gene Mutations May Influence Prostate Cancer Risk
Renal and Urology News
- Upstate Medical to use nearly $200,000 in NSF funding to fight Zika virus
Central New York Business Journal