News from Upstate
Darryl Geddes 315 464-4828
Kristin Bruce, director of Volunteer Services at Upstate Community Hospital
Kristin Bruce, director of Volunteer Services at Upstate’s Community Campus, displays a few of the dozens of red and pink volunteer smocks previously worn by hospital volunteers at the former Community General Hospital. The smocks will be donated to the Syracuse City School District to be worn by students during art classes this fall.
Search Upstate News
Upstate in the News
- New York Teen Donates Kidney to Younger Brother: 'This Was My Chance to Save Him'
- Syracuse teen receives kidney transplant from older brother
WTVH CBS5 Syracuse
- Inside the Mind of the Munich Mass Killer
- How 'Determined Danielle' became president of Upstate Medical University
Syracuse Post Standard
- BRCA Gene Mutations May Influence Prostate Cancer Risk
Renal and Urology News
- Upstate Medical to use nearly $200,000 in NSF funding to fight Zika virus
Central New York Business Journal