Doretta Royer 315 464-4833
Joyce Mackessey and Kris Waldron named service line administrators for University Hospital
Joyce Mackessey and Kris Waldron have been named service line administrators at University Hospital.
Mackessey was named service line administrator for Ancillary Services, with responsibilities for Laboratory, Radiology, Respiratory, Pharmacy, Nutritional Services and Volunteer Initiatives.
Mackessey has served as director of nutritional services at University Hospital since January 1988. Since joining the hospital, she has been interim director of Auxiliary Services and interim director of the Nutrition Support Program.
Mackessey lives in DeWitt.
Waldron was named service line administrator for Medicine, with responsibilities for Continuum of Care, Employee Health, Palliative Care and Critical Incident Stress Management.
Prior to joining University Hospital, Waldron was associate director and lecturer at the Sloan Program in Health Administration in the Department of Policy Analysis and Management at Cornell University.
Waldron lives in Solvay.
Search Upstate News
Upstate in the News
- New York Teen Donates Kidney to Younger Brother: 'This Was My Chance to Save Him'
- Syracuse teen receives kidney transplant from older brother
WTVH CBS5 Syracuse
- Inside the Mind of the Munich Mass Killer
- How 'Determined Danielle' became president of Upstate Medical University
Syracuse Post Standard
- BRCA Gene Mutations May Influence Prostate Cancer Risk
Renal and Urology News
- Upstate Medical to use nearly $200,000 in NSF funding to fight Zika virus
Central New York Business Journal