Darryl Geddes 315 464-4828
SUNY Upstate presents annual presentation of faculty research
The public is invited to learn more about the biomedical research initiatives at SUNY Upstate Medical University during at the 17th Annual Charles R. Ross Research Poster Session Wednesday and Thursday, Dec. 3, and 4, at the Institute for Human Performance, 505 Irving Ave., Syracuse.
The Ross poster session is free and open to the public and showcases some of SUNY Upstate’s $33 million-sponsored research studies.
The posters will be displayed in the track area of the Institute for Human Performance Dec. 3, from 1 to 5 p.m., and Dec. 4, from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
A public reception will be held Wednesday, Dec. 3, from 3 to 5 p.m., during which time the researchers will be available to discuss their studies.
For additional information, call SUNY Upstate’s Research Development Office at 315-464-4317.
Search Upstate News
Upstate in the News
- Parents urged to practice crib safety
News 10 Now
- Upstate Medical University opens new Neuroscience Research Building Monday
WSYR TV9 Syracuse
- Nosebleeds seldom need invasive treatment
- Cuomo: SUNY Upstate Medical University in Syracuse, other upstate schools win $2 million NIH grant
- NIH announced $2 million grant
News 10 Now
- SUNY Upstate Medical University leads six-school partnership that wins $2 million grant
Syracuse Post Standard