News from Upstate
Darryl Geddes 315 464-4828
Twenty-four local junior high school students spent the recent winter break learning about the medical field by taking part in hands-on workshops conducted at Upstate University Hospital’s Community Campus, as part of the annual MASH Camp, which is sponsored in part by Upstate, Central New York Area Health Education Center and Excellus BlueCross BlueShield. The camp allows students to explore the health professions before they begin selecting high school course work.
Search Upstate News
Upstate in the News
- New York Teen Donates Kidney to Younger Brother: 'This Was My Chance to Save Him'
- Syracuse teen receives kidney transplant from older brother
WTVH CBS5 Syracuse
- Inside the Mind of the Munich Mass Killer
- How 'Determined Danielle' became president of Upstate Medical University
Syracuse Post Standard
- BRCA Gene Mutations May Influence Prostate Cancer Risk
Renal and Urology News
- Upstate Medical to use nearly $200,000 in NSF funding to fight Zika virus
Central New York Business Journal