News from Upstate
Kathleen Paice 315 464-4839
Upstate Golisano Children’s Hospital provides free flu shots during Christmas Bureau registration
Enrique Reyes prepares to receive a free flu shot while his sons, Yeik and Juniel, both 4, look on. Upstate Golisano Children’s Hospital physicians and medical students will provide free flu shots to those registering for the annual Salvation Army Christmas Bureau Monday, Dec. 10 through Friday, Dec. 14 at the Nicholas J. Pirro Convention Center, 800 S. State St., Syracuse. The effort, led by infectious disease specialists Manika Suryadevara, MD, and Joseph Domachowske, MD, is part of a program designed to study the public’s understanding of influenza, influenza vaccine and vaccine safety.
Search Upstate News
Upstate in the News
- New York Teen Donates Kidney to Younger Brother: 'This Was My Chance to Save Him'
- Syracuse teen receives kidney transplant from older brother
WTVH CBS5 Syracuse
- Inside the Mind of the Munich Mass Killer
- How 'Determined Danielle' became president of Upstate Medical University
Syracuse Post Standard
- BRCA Gene Mutations May Influence Prostate Cancer Risk
Renal and Urology News
- Upstate Medical to use nearly $200,000 in NSF funding to fight Zika virus
Central New York Business Journal