News from Upstate
Kathleen Paice 315 464-4839
Upstate students help Red Cross Holiday for Heroes program
Upstate Medical University students are participating in a Pathway to Wellness card making program designed to give students a break, activate their creative brain and bring holiday joy. More than 28 cards handmade by Upstate students will be delivered to veterans, military families and active-duty service members around the world as part of the American Red Cross Holiday Mail for Heroes program. Students will continue to make cards for our own hospitalized patients throughout the holiday season. To learn more about Upstate’s Pathway to Wellness program, visit www.upstate.edu/wellness.
Search Upstate News
Upstate in the News
- New York Teen Donates Kidney to Younger Brother: 'This Was My Chance to Save Him'
- Syracuse teen receives kidney transplant from older brother
WTVH CBS5 Syracuse
- Inside the Mind of the Munich Mass Killer
- How 'Determined Danielle' became president of Upstate Medical University
Syracuse Post Standard
- BRCA Gene Mutations May Influence Prostate Cancer Risk
Renal and Urology News
- Upstate Medical to use nearly $200,000 in NSF funding to fight Zika virus
Central New York Business Journal