Doretta Royer 315 464-4833
CNY Children’s Miracle Network to benefit from Bon Ton fundraiser
Bon Ton Department stores will begin its “Care to Share” campaign June 1 to benefit the CNY Children’s Miracle Network.
The campaign invites Central New Yorkers to purchase a $5 coupon book that includes discounts of 10 to 40 percent off on most purchaes within the stores, redeemable June 11 during Bon Ton’s Coupon Day.
The coupon books will be sold at the “Care to Share” point of purchase display at any of the four Bon Ton locations: Carousel Center, Great Northern Mall, Camillus Plaza and ShoppingTown Mall. In addition to the coupon book, the stores will also hold prize drawings. Proceeds from the sales of the coupon books will benefit the CNY Children’s Miracle Network.
The CNY Children’s Miracle Network is part of a national effort to raise funds throughout the year to benefit hospitalized children worldwide. It is presented locally by Upstate Medical University Foundation and WIXT. The year long campaign culminates in the Children’s Miracle Network Broadcast, to air Sunday, June 1 on WIXT TV.
All money raised locally through the broadcast and other CNY Children’s Miracle Network events remains in Central New York to benefit the children who receive care at University and Crouse hospitals.
For information on the Children’s Miracle Network call 464-4416.
Search Upstate News
Upstate in the News
- New York Teen Donates Kidney to Younger Brother: 'This Was My Chance to Save Him'
- Syracuse teen receives kidney transplant from older brother
WTVH CBS5 Syracuse
- Inside the Mind of the Munich Mass Killer
- How 'Determined Danielle' became president of Upstate Medical University
Syracuse Post Standard
- BRCA Gene Mutations May Influence Prostate Cancer Risk
Renal and Urology News
- Upstate Medical to use nearly $200,000 in NSF funding to fight Zika virus
Central New York Business Journal