Doretta Royer 315 464-4833
Chuck Simpson of SUNY Upstate receives highest honor from National Association of Campus Activities
Chuck Simpson, associate director of SUNY Upstate Medical University’s Office of Campus Activities, has received the Founders’ Award from the National Association of Campus Activities (NACA). The award was presented to Simpson at NACA’s national convention, held in February in Nashville.
The Founders’ Award, the association’s highest honor given, is to individuals who have contributed significantly to NACA through continued and outstanding service, by exemplifying the standards of professional integrity and conduct, by achieving stature in their profession or academic pursuits, and through their efforts to further the field of campus activities programming.
Simpson has volunteered for the association for 16 years, having served several leadership positions including regional and national convention chair, regional coordinator for the states of New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Delaware, and Washington, D.C., and as a member of the association’s national board of directors.
Simpson lives in Baldwinsville.
Search Upstate News
Upstate in the News
- Parents urged to practice crib safety
News 10 Now
- Upstate Medical University opens new Neuroscience Research Building Monday
WSYR TV9 Syracuse
- Nosebleeds seldom need invasive treatment
- Cuomo: SUNY Upstate Medical University in Syracuse, other upstate schools win $2 million NIH grant
- NIH announced $2 million grant
News 10 Now
- SUNY Upstate Medical University leads six-school partnership that wins $2 million grant
Syracuse Post Standard