Doretta Royer 315 464-4833
Chuck Simpson of SUNY Upstate receives highest honor from National Association of Campus Activities
Chuck Simpson, associate director of SUNY Upstate Medical University’s Office of Campus Activities, has received the Founders’ Award from the National Association of Campus Activities (NACA). The award was presented to Simpson at NACA’s national convention, held in February in Nashville.
The Founders’ Award, the association’s highest honor given, is to individuals who have contributed significantly to NACA through continued and outstanding service, by exemplifying the standards of professional integrity and conduct, by achieving stature in their profession or academic pursuits, and through their efforts to further the field of campus activities programming.
Simpson has volunteered for the association for 16 years, having served several leadership positions including regional and national convention chair, regional coordinator for the states of New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Delaware, and Washington, D.C., and as a member of the association’s national board of directors.
Simpson lives in Baldwinsville.
Search Upstate News
Upstate in the News
- New York Teen Donates Kidney to Younger Brother: 'This Was My Chance to Save Him'
- Syracuse teen receives kidney transplant from older brother
WTVH CBS5 Syracuse
- Inside the Mind of the Munich Mass Killer
- How 'Determined Danielle' became president of Upstate Medical University
Syracuse Post Standard
- BRCA Gene Mutations May Influence Prostate Cancer Risk
Renal and Urology News
- Upstate Medical to use nearly $200,000 in NSF funding to fight Zika virus
Central New York Business Journal