News from Upstate
Darryl Geddes 315 464-4828
Shine the Light on Domestic Violence campaign at Upstate
As part of its support of the statewide Shine the Light on Domestic Violence campaign, Upstate Medical University is featuring the Silent Witness exhibition that tells the stories of local victims of domestic violence. The exhibition seeks to heighten awareness and provide information on domestic violence and its toll on the community. The exhibit is on display in Weiskotten Hall through Oct. 19 and Oct. 22 to 26 on Upstate’s Community Campus.
Search Upstate News
Upstate in the News
- New York Teen Donates Kidney to Younger Brother: 'This Was My Chance to Save Him'
- Syracuse teen receives kidney transplant from older brother
WTVH CBS5 Syracuse
- Inside the Mind of the Munich Mass Killer
- How 'Determined Danielle' became president of Upstate Medical University
Syracuse Post Standard
- BRCA Gene Mutations May Influence Prostate Cancer Risk
Renal and Urology News
- Upstate Medical to use nearly $200,000 in NSF funding to fight Zika virus
Central New York Business Journal