News from Upstate
Darryl Geddes 315 464-4828
Fall Festival at Upstate’s Community Campus was held Sept. 29
Jake Puglisi, left, 14, of Syracuse, N.Y., and his brother Kyle Puglisi, 9, also of Syracuse, N.Y., try their hand at using an endoscope simulator as registered nurse Donna Modliszewski assists during the Upstate University Hospital’s Fall Festival and Health Fair held at Upstate’s Community Campus, Saturday, Sept. 29. The event featured exhibits by dozens of Upstate’s medical programs, and included a free bike helmet giveaway and free flu shot clinic.
Search Upstate News
Upstate in the News
- New York Teen Donates Kidney to Younger Brother: 'This Was My Chance to Save Him'
- Syracuse teen receives kidney transplant from older brother
WTVH CBS5 Syracuse
- Inside the Mind of the Munich Mass Killer
- How 'Determined Danielle' became president of Upstate Medical University
Syracuse Post Standard
- BRCA Gene Mutations May Influence Prostate Cancer Risk
Renal and Urology News
- Upstate Medical to use nearly $200,000 in NSF funding to fight Zika virus
Central New York Business Journal