Kathleen Paice 315 464-4839
SUNY Upstate holds third annual Career Expo March 8
SUNY Upstate Medical University, one of the area’s largest employers, will hold its third annual Career Expo Saturday, March 8 from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. at the Institute for Human Performance (IHP), 505 Irving Ave., Syracuse. Parking is free in the lot located directly behind the IHP.
Managers from SUNY Upstate departments such as emergency medicine, nursing, information management and technology and environmental services will be on-hand to discuss job opportunities with potential candidates. Presentations will be made on choosing healthcare as a career, civil service employment and nursing.
In addition to employment opportunities, SUNY Upstate’s Colleges of Medicine, Graduate Studies, Nursing and Health Professions and Onondaga Community College will have admissions representatives available to answer questions on healthcare education.
SUNY Upstate Medical University is the regional academic medical university for professional education, biomedical research and patient care. It is one of four medical universities in the State University of New York system.
For more information, call Health Connections at 1-800-464-8668.
Search Upstate News
Upstate in the News
- New York Teen Donates Kidney to Younger Brother: 'This Was My Chance to Save Him'
- Syracuse teen receives kidney transplant from older brother
WTVH CBS5 Syracuse
- Inside the Mind of the Munich Mass Killer
- How 'Determined Danielle' became president of Upstate Medical University
Syracuse Post Standard
- BRCA Gene Mutations May Influence Prostate Cancer Risk
Renal and Urology News
- Upstate Medical to use nearly $200,000 in NSF funding to fight Zika virus
Central New York Business Journal