News from Upstate
Darryl Geddes 315 464-4828
Upstate Medical University students participate in Day of Service Sept. 8
Claire Lewkowicz, left, and Kelly Cummings, both second-year medical students at Upstate Medical University, were among the 150 Upstate students who participated in the university’s Day of Service Sept. 8. Lewkowicz and Cummings helped create a community garden for the Brady Faith Center in Syracuse. In total, Upstate students aided nine non-profits, including Habitat for Humanity, the Salvation Army, Southwest Community Center and the Syracuse Parks Conservancy.
Search Upstate News
Upstate in the News
- New York Teen Donates Kidney to Younger Brother: 'This Was My Chance to Save Him'
- Syracuse teen receives kidney transplant from older brother
WTVH CBS5 Syracuse
- Inside the Mind of the Munich Mass Killer
- How 'Determined Danielle' became president of Upstate Medical University
Syracuse Post Standard
- BRCA Gene Mutations May Influence Prostate Cancer Risk
Renal and Urology News
- Upstate Medical to use nearly $200,000 in NSF funding to fight Zika virus
Central New York Business Journal