News from Upstate
Kathleen Paice 315 464-4839
Chancellor visits the fair 2012
SUNY Chancellor Nancy Zimpher talks with Dr. Alexander Garrard, a clinical pharmacologist with Upstate Medical University’s Poison Center, outside Upstate’s exhibit at the New York State Fair. Zimpher visited the fair as part of the fair’s SUNY Day. Upstate’s health experts will offer medical information and free health screenings through the run of the fair, which ends Sept. 3.
Search Upstate News
Upstate in the News
- New York Teen Donates Kidney to Younger Brother: 'This Was My Chance to Save Him'
- Syracuse teen receives kidney transplant from older brother
WTVH CBS5 Syracuse
- Inside the Mind of the Munich Mass Killer
- How 'Determined Danielle' became president of Upstate Medical University
Syracuse Post Standard
- BRCA Gene Mutations May Influence Prostate Cancer Risk
Renal and Urology News
- Upstate Medical to use nearly $200,000 in NSF funding to fight Zika virus
Central New York Business Journal