Kathleen Paice 315 464-4839
Donald Marriott named planned giving officer for Upstate Medical University Foundation
Donald Marriott has been named planned giving officer for Upstate Medical University Foundation.
As planned giving officer, Marriott222s responsibilities will include, major gifts to the Foundation by way of bequests, charitable remainder trusts, gift annuities, and working with professional advisors to fulfill donors estate needs. He is a member of the Central New York Planned Giving Council, and attended a national seminar on planned giving in Washington, D.C., in December.
Marriott has held previous sales management positions with ADT Security Services Inc., Telergy and Cellular One.
He currently serves on the board of directors for the American Heart Association, The Hiawatha-Seaway Council (Boy Scouts of America), and is a member of the Professional Ski Instructors Association.
Marriot, his wife, Cathy, and their two sons live in Syracuse.
Search Upstate News
Upstate in the News
- Parents urged to practice crib safety
News 10 Now
- Upstate Medical University opens new Neuroscience Research Building Monday
WSYR TV9 Syracuse
- Nosebleeds seldom need invasive treatment
- Cuomo: SUNY Upstate Medical University in Syracuse, other upstate schools win $2 million NIH grant
- NIH announced $2 million grant
News 10 Now
- SUNY Upstate Medical University leads six-school partnership that wins $2 million grant
Syracuse Post Standard