News from Upstate
Kathleen Paice 315 464-4839
16th Annual Paige’s Butterfly Run benefiting Upstate Golisano Children’s Hospital is June 2
Join Team Upstate for the 16th Annual Paige’s Butterfly Run Saturday, June 2 in Clinton Square. Paige’s Butterfly Run is the only walk/run in central New York benefitting pediatric cancer care and research at Upstate Golisano Children’s Hospital’s Center for Children’s Cancer and Blood Disorders. To register, visit www.pbrun.org/registration and select join a team, select Team Upstate. For more information, contact Toni Gary at email@example.com or 4-4264.
Search Upstate News
Upstate in the News
- New York Teen Donates Kidney to Younger Brother: 'This Was My Chance to Save Him'
- Syracuse teen receives kidney transplant from older brother
WTVH CBS5 Syracuse
- Inside the Mind of the Munich Mass Killer
- How 'Determined Danielle' became president of Upstate Medical University
Syracuse Post Standard
- BRCA Gene Mutations May Influence Prostate Cancer Risk
Renal and Urology News
- Upstate Medical to use nearly $200,000 in NSF funding to fight Zika virus
Central New York Business Journal