Doretta Royer 315 464-4833
SUNY Upstate presents ?Mystery and Merlot’ Jan. 23
A wine-and-cheese sampling, dinner, mystery, silent auction, raffle drawings for prizes and the opportunity to meet 93Q’s morning drive personalities Ted Long and Amy Robbins will highlight SUNY Upstate Medical University’s Fifth Annual Mystery and Merlot fundraiser Thursday, Jan. 23 beginning at 5:30 p.m. at the Sheraton Syracuse University & Conference Center, 801 University Ave., Syracuse. The event is presented by Advocates for Upstate Medical University and the Nursing Recognition Committee at University Hospital. Radio station 93Q serves as a promotional sponsor.
Proceeds from the event will benefit SUNY Upstate and University Hospital projects funded by the Advocates and nursing recognition programs at University Hospital.
Reservations for Mystery and Merlot will be accepted through Tuesday, Jan. 14. The fee is $40 per person. Paid reservations by Tuesday, Dec. 31 entitles the ticket holder to five free raffle tickets. Reserved tables for eight are available. Businesses and organizations are invited to take advantage of one of two sponsorship packages.
To make reservations or for more information, call the Advocates Office at (315) 464-5610.
Search Upstate News
Upstate in the News
- New York Teen Donates Kidney to Younger Brother: 'This Was My Chance to Save Him'
- Syracuse teen receives kidney transplant from older brother
WTVH CBS5 Syracuse
- Inside the Mind of the Munich Mass Killer
- How 'Determined Danielle' became president of Upstate Medical University
Syracuse Post Standard
- BRCA Gene Mutations May Influence Prostate Cancer Risk
Renal and Urology News
- Upstate Medical to use nearly $200,000 in NSF funding to fight Zika virus
Central New York Business Journal