Doretta Royer 315 464-4833
SUNY Upstate’s Ronald Seymour named chair of the New York State Board for Physical Therapy
Ronald Seymour, PT, Ph.D., professor of physical therapy and vice-chair of the Physical Therapy Education Department in the College of Health Professions at SUNY Upstate Medical University, has been appointed chair of the New York State Board for Physical Therapy.
The Physical Therapy Board addresses issues related to the practice of physical therapy and reviews the qualifications of applicants from domestic and foreign education programs. Members of the Physical Therapy Board are appointed by the New York State Board of Regents.
Seymour, a resident of Camillus, has been a member of the Physical Therapy Board since 1996. He is currently serving in his second 5 year term and has been vice chair of the board since 2000.
Search Upstate News
Upstate in the News
- New York Teen Donates Kidney to Younger Brother: 'This Was My Chance to Save Him'
- Syracuse teen receives kidney transplant from older brother
WTVH CBS5 Syracuse
- Inside the Mind of the Munich Mass Killer
- How 'Determined Danielle' became president of Upstate Medical University
Syracuse Post Standard
- BRCA Gene Mutations May Influence Prostate Cancer Risk
Renal and Urology News
- Upstate Medical to use nearly $200,000 in NSF funding to fight Zika virus
Central New York Business Journal