Doretta Royer 315 464-4833
“HeartLights” Campaign to Benefit University Hospital Patients
The Auxiliary to the SUNY Health Science Center at Syracuse invites Central New Yorkers to become HeartLights contributors. Proceeds from the HeartLights fundraising campaign will benefit University Hospital patient care and patient education programs.
The HeartLights fundraising campaign is unique in that individuals may designate their contributions to a specific University Hospital department, service or caregiver, or have their contribution placed where most needed.
Donations may be made in one of four categories: In Memory, In Honor, In Appreciation, or In Recognition.
To thank individuals who contribute to HeartLights, the Auxiliary will place their names on a Contributors Board to be displayed in the main entrance of University Hospital. In addition, heart-shaped lights (HeartLights), placed on the exterior of University Hospital, will be lit during the entire month of February – Heart Month – in recognition of those individuals who give to the campaign.
Contributions to the HeartLights Campaign may be mailed to the Auxiliary to the Health Science Center at Syracuse, 750 East Adams Street, Syracuse, NY 13210. Checks should be made payable to the Auxiliary to the Health Science Center at Syracuse.
For more information about HeartLights, contact the Auxiliary Office at (315) 464-5606.
Search Upstate News
Upstate in the News
- Parents urged to practice crib safety
News 10 Now
- Upstate Medical University opens new Neuroscience Research Building Monday
WSYR TV9 Syracuse
- Nosebleeds seldom need invasive treatment
- Cuomo: SUNY Upstate Medical University in Syracuse, other upstate schools win $2 million NIH grant
- NIH announced $2 million grant
News 10 Now
- SUNY Upstate Medical University leads six-school partnership that wins $2 million grant
Syracuse Post Standard