Doretta Royer 315 464-4833
SUNY Upstate conference to examine female mood disorders Oct. 31
Mood disorders across the female life cycle, presented by Lee S. Cohen, M.D., of Harvard Medical School, is one of five topics to be discussed at SUNY Upstate Medical University’s Seventh Annual Central New York Psychopharmacology Update Thursday, Oct. 31 from 8:15 a.m. to 4:15 p.m. at the Holiday Inn in Liverpool.
Cohen will be joined in the program by James C-Y Chou, M.D., who will discuss racial and ethnic issues in psychopharmacology; Thomas Schwartz, M.D., of SUNY Upstate Medical University and Edward L. Valentine, M.D., of the Family Counseling Center of Fulton County, who will offer insight into what is the community standard of care for medical management of mental illness.
The program is intended for psychiatrists, psychologists, psychiatric nurse specialists, social workers, certified alcohol and substance abuse counselors, and allied mental health professionals.
For registration information, call 315-464-3130.
Search Upstate News
Upstate in the News
- New York Teen Donates Kidney to Younger Brother: 'This Was My Chance to Save Him'
- Syracuse teen receives kidney transplant from older brother
WTVH CBS5 Syracuse
- Inside the Mind of the Munich Mass Killer
- How 'Determined Danielle' became president of Upstate Medical University
Syracuse Post Standard
- BRCA Gene Mutations May Influence Prostate Cancer Risk
Renal and Urology News
- Upstate Medical to use nearly $200,000 in NSF funding to fight Zika virus
Central New York Business Journal