News from Upstate
Kathleen Paice 315 464-4839
Syracuse Crunch Valentine’s Day
Syracuse Crunch players Patrick Maroon #19 and John Kurtz #11 autographed hockey sticks and showed off their artistic abilities at Upstate Golisano Children’s Hospital’s Valentine’s Day craft party. Upstate’s Child Life Program brings in special visitors and organizes activities that help pediatric patients and their families through their hospitalization.
Search Upstate News
Upstate in the News
- New York Teen Donates Kidney to Younger Brother: 'This Was My Chance to Save Him'
- Syracuse teen receives kidney transplant from older brother
WTVH CBS5 Syracuse
- Inside the Mind of the Munich Mass Killer
- How 'Determined Danielle' became president of Upstate Medical University
Syracuse Post Standard
- BRCA Gene Mutations May Influence Prostate Cancer Risk
Renal and Urology News
- Upstate Medical to use nearly $200,000 in NSF funding to fight Zika virus
Central New York Business Journal