News from Upstate
Kathleen Paice 315 464-4839
Salvation Army Christmas Bureau registration and immunization
Peter Osgood, a fourth-year medical student at Upstate, administers the influenza vaccine to Krystal Jackson, while her daughter Iridessa Homer looks on. Upstate Golisano Children’s Hospital pediatric infectious disease specialists partnered with The Salvation Army to bring immunizations to children and their families during the Christmas Bureau registration.
Search Upstate News
Upstate in the News
- New York Teen Donates Kidney to Younger Brother: 'This Was My Chance to Save Him'
- Syracuse teen receives kidney transplant from older brother
WTVH CBS5 Syracuse
- Inside the Mind of the Munich Mass Killer
- How 'Determined Danielle' became president of Upstate Medical University
Syracuse Post Standard
- BRCA Gene Mutations May Influence Prostate Cancer Risk
Renal and Urology News
- Upstate Medical to use nearly $200,000 in NSF funding to fight Zika virus
Central New York Business Journal