Doretta Royer 315 464-4833
Miracle Ride raises $33,700 for Children’s Miracle Network
Nearly 500 Central New York motorcycle enthusiasts showed their support for the CNY Children’s Miracle Network at the Eighth Annual Miracle Ride, held May 19 at the Spinning Wheel Restaurant in North Syracuse.
The event raised $33,700 for the CNY Children’s Miracle Network (CMN) in support of pediatric services at University and Crouse hospitals. It featured a motorcycle ride around Oneida Lake, a chicken barbecue, music, door prizes and games for children,
The presenting sponsor for the 2002 Miracle Ride was Verizon with Y94, WIXT – News Channel 9, and Eagle Newspapers serving as media sponsors. Major sponsors included Carrier Corp. and HealthNow.
Since its inception in 1995, the Miracle Ride has raised more than $150,000 for the CNY Children’s Miracle Network.
For more information about future Miracle Ride events, contact Cassandra Rucker at 315-464-4283.
Search Upstate News
Upstate in the News
- New York Teen Donates Kidney to Younger Brother: 'This Was My Chance to Save Him'
- Syracuse teen receives kidney transplant from older brother
WTVH CBS5 Syracuse
- Inside the Mind of the Munich Mass Killer
- How 'Determined Danielle' became president of Upstate Medical University
Syracuse Post Standard
- BRCA Gene Mutations May Influence Prostate Cancer Risk
Renal and Urology News
- Upstate Medical to use nearly $200,000 in NSF funding to fight Zika virus
Central New York Business Journal