Doretta Royer 315 464-4833
Miracle Ride raises $33,700 for Children’s Miracle Network
Nearly 500 Central New York motorcycle enthusiasts showed their support for the CNY Children’s Miracle Network at the Eighth Annual Miracle Ride, held May 19 at the Spinning Wheel Restaurant in North Syracuse.
The event raised $33,700 for the CNY Children’s Miracle Network (CMN) in support of pediatric services at University and Crouse hospitals. It featured a motorcycle ride around Oneida Lake, a chicken barbecue, music, door prizes and games for children,
The presenting sponsor for the 2002 Miracle Ride was Verizon with Y94, WIXT – News Channel 9, and Eagle Newspapers serving as media sponsors. Major sponsors included Carrier Corp. and HealthNow.
Since its inception in 1995, the Miracle Ride has raised more than $150,000 for the CNY Children’s Miracle Network.
For more information about future Miracle Ride events, contact Cassandra Rucker at 315-464-4283.
Search Upstate News
Upstate in the News
- Parents urged to practice crib safety
News 10 Now
- Upstate Medical University opens new Neuroscience Research Building Monday
WSYR TV9 Syracuse
- Nosebleeds seldom need invasive treatment
- Cuomo: SUNY Upstate Medical University in Syracuse, other upstate schools win $2 million NIH grant
- NIH announced $2 million grant
News 10 Now
- SUNY Upstate Medical University leads six-school partnership that wins $2 million grant
Syracuse Post Standard