Doretta Royer 315 464-4833
Pancake breakfast to benefit Children’s Miracle Network June 2
Central New Yorkers are invited to the Kiwanis’ Fourth Annual Pancake Breakfast to benefit the CNY Children’s Miracle Network (CMN) Sunday, June 2, from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the Wyndham Syracuse on Carrier Circle. The breakfast is sponsored by the Ontario Division of Kiwanis, Wyndham Syracuse and Pediatric Cardiology Associates, LLC.
The breakfast is being held the same day as the CNY Children’s Miracle Network broadcast, to air on WIXT News Channel 9. WIXT will offer live remote coverage of the broadcast from the pancake breakfast.
In addition to the WIXT coverage, the breakfast also will offer entertainment for the entire family, including face painting, clowns, the magic of Scott Deming, a surprise visit by a few popular animated characters. The raffle grand prize is a battery-powered children’s jeep.
The Children’s Miracle Network is a national campaign of the Osmond Foundation to raise funds for hospitalized children. Locally, the CMN is presented by Upstate Medical University Foundation and WIXT News. All proceeds raised through CMN fundraising efforts, including the broadcast, benefit the children who receive care at University and Crouse hospitals.
The cost of the pancake breakfast is $5 per adult; $3 per child (12 and under). Tickets will be available at the door. For more information, call the Children’s Miracle Network office at (315) 464-4416.
Search Upstate News
Upstate in the News
- Type 2 Diabetes in Youth Progresses Faster, More Aggressively Than in Adults, Even Under Optimal Treatment Conditions
American Diabetes Association
- May is Stroke Awareness Month
News 10 Now
- SUNY Upstate Medical University graduation Sunday
Syracuse Post Standard
- SEFCU donates $250,000 to Upstate Medical University
Central New York Business Journal
- State to fund $21 million energy efficiency upgrade at SUNY Upstate Medical University in Syracuse
- Doctors explain injuries, treatment and rehab of marathon victims
News 10 Now